Choices for the interior and exterior of your wood, fiberglass or vinyl Pella® window and patio door.
Wood Windows and Patio Doors
Integrated and Between-the-Glass Options
- Three wood types to blend tastefully with other woods in your home.
- Pine – standard for all three Pella wood product lines.
- Mahogany or Douglas Fir – available on Architect Series® products.
- Cellular style.
- White exterior fabric for a uniform look from the street.
- Raise-and-lower functionality.
- Available motorized with Pella® Insynctive® technology.
- Make a stylish statement without additional roomside window treatments.
- Raise, lower and tilt functionality.
- Available motorized with Pella Insynctive technology.
Motorized Integrated Slimshade® Blinds and Shades With Insynctive® Technology
Available with Pella Insynctive technology, so they can be operated via a remote control or from virtually anywhere with a smart device.
FINISHES FOR WOOD
Windows and Patio Doors
Pella Lifestyle Series
Vinyl Patio Doors
An ideal solution for patio doors – they won’t get in the way when someone goes in or out.
Sliding Patio Doors With Blinds Between-the-Glass
- Permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass.
- Protected from dust, damage and little hands.
- Cordless operation is safer for homes with children or pets.
- Won’t harbor dust and allergens like roomside window treatments do.