Explore whether the warmth of wood, durability of fiberglass or low-maintenance vinyl is right for you.
Why Choose Wood?
Enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural wood without major maintenance worries.
Pella’s wood windows and patio doors offer beauty, warmth and design flexibility – with exceptional energy efficiency. And, we stand behind them with a limited lifetime warranty. See written Limited Warranty for details, including exceptions and limitations.
Pella wood windows and patio doors are quality crafted to stand the test of time.
Low-Maintenance, Durable Wood
Pella® EnduraGuard® wood protection offers advanced protection against the effects of moisture with a formula containing a combination of three active ingredients. Together with our immersion-treatment method, EnduraGuard helps ensure strong protection on every exterior wood surface of our products.
This innovation provides advanced protection against the effects of moisture, decay, stains from mold and mildew – as well as termite damage.
Pella’s strong wood frames are protected by durable aluminum-clad exteriors with our EnduraClad® protective finish. The finish resists fading and helps protect for years.
More Design Choices
- More features and options than other materials – virtually unlimited interior and exterior color options, high-transparency screens, wood types, custom options and more.
- Pella® Lifestyle Series offers industry-leading, integrated blinds and shades that are between glass panes and are accessible, in today’s most popular colors.
- Wood interiors that can be painted or stained to complement your décor and arrive factory-prefinished for you.
- Architect Series® products offer low-maintenance aluminum-clad exteriors in 27 colors or virtually any custom color.
Exceptional Energy Efficiency
- Available with the energy-efficient options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification in all 50 states.
- Wood window frames are natural insulators.
Windows and Doors
Why Choose Fiberglass?
When you need strength and durability to endure extreme heat or cold.
The Superior Durability of Fiberglass
- Made from our patented fiberglass composite called Duracast® – it’s the strongest, most durable material available in windows and patio doors.
- Resistant to even the most extreme heat and cold, damaging UV rays and seacoast environments.
- Easy to care for fiberglass windows and patio doors.
- Long-lasting powder-coat finish closely resembles a painted wood window – available in White, Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black.
- Dual-color frame also available (White interior with Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black exterior).Resistant to even the most extreme heat and cold, damaging UV rays and seacoast environments.
Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Available with the energy-efficient options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states.
- Has the insulating qualities of wood.
- Optional foam-insulated frames to further improve energy efficiency in extreme climates.
Windows and Patio Doors
Why Choose Vinyl?
When you’re looking for low-maintenance, energy-efficiency, vinyl is the perfect choice.
Easy Care Vinyl
No more painting, staining or refinishing – and vinyl windows and patio doors stay looking great for years.
- Pella’s unique vinyl formula – performance-tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention.
- Metal-reinforced, interlocking window sashes to help eliminate warping, sagging and bowing on Pella vinyl products.
- Pella exclusive SmoothSeam™ interior welded corners are strong and durable, yet virtually invisible, on Pella® 350 Series products.
- White or Almond solid-color frames on all Pella vinyl products.
- Optional dual-color frames featuring White interiors and nine exterior colors on Pella 350 Series and Pella 250 Series products.
- Sliding patio doors available with shades- or blinds-between-the-glass.
Pella Exclusive. SmoothSeam interior welded corners (A) are virtually invisible, yet strong and durable. A typical competitor’s interior corner welds (B) are visible.
Dual Color Frames
Windows and Patio Doors