Pella® Impervia® Windows
Why Choose Pella® Impervia®?
- You want superior durability.
- You prefer the quality look of a painted wood window.
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind and beauty that endures.
- You’re looking for exceptional energy efficiency.
Available Architect Series® Windows:
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows. Pella Impervia products are made from Duracast material – Pella’s five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite.
Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite resists warping in summer and becoming brittle during winter.
A more stylish look.
Beautifully complements your home.
- Pella Impervia windows feature a durable powder-coat finish for the stylish look of painted wood.
- Available prefinished in your choice of White, Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black. Optional dual-color frame – White interior with a Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black exterior – lets you complement your home’s interior and exterior design.
Brings more of the outdoors in. Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens
Long lasting performance.
Low maintenance. The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish.
Looks like new for years. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years — inside and out — with little care.
Pella’s environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs.
Lower heating and cooling costs.
ENERGY STAR® Performance. Pella Impervia products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.
Optional foam-insulated frames further improve energy efficiency in extreme climates.